Cancer Centers & Hospitals
Helpful List of Hospitals for Cancer
At the National Cancer Benefits Center, we are happy to provide a helpful list of top-notch cancer centers and hospitals across the U.S. for those looking for them. These include:
- MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, Houston
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York
- Mayo Clinic
- Dana-Farber / Brigham and Women's Cancer Center, Massachusetts
- Cleveland Clinic
- Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
- Seattle Cancer Alliance, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, Washington
- Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, Tampa, Florida
- UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco, California
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Locate a cancer hospital near you by searching the U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for Cancer database.
Find out how the National Cancer Benefits Center can help you with your cancer compensation claim by calling (800) 414-4328. Our friendly operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call. You may also schedule a consultation by using our convenient online form to request more information.